Our client company is the global safety science leader.
We are looking for an Electronic Engineer.
• You will determine project scope, develops a preliminary plan of investigation, and determine project specifications such as cost, time, and sample requirements by analyzing client input, available supplemental data, and product construction. Projects may include travel to conduct or witness tests at client sites
• You will initiates communication with clients to promote and explain the benefits of new and existing services. Follow up on contacts from clients. Communicate with clients to discuss technical issues, explain society procedures and requirements, convey project cost, and negotiate completion date and sample requirements. Act to address client concerns and to resolve client issues. Provide technical assistance to clients in reference to product inspection and follow-up services.
• You will establish appropriate test programs by reviewing files and manufacturer's information, examining samples, and applying society requirements. You will be familiar with applicable standards, company manuals and appropriate technical literature. Examine samples for compliance with society requirements and notifies client of any areas in which the product is not in compliance or of any changes in project scope or specifications.
• You will coordinates laboratory activities by preparing data sheets and instructions to technicians, scheduling and reviewing work of laboratory technicians and engineering assistants, and establishing completion dates. You will coordinates administrative aspects of project management.
• You will communicate project status and results to clients through frequent contact and by preparing reports.
• You will assist in the development of society requirements. Assist in developing special test
methods and test equipment. Analyze test program for adequacy and sequence. May coordinate and/or perform File Reviews, as directed. You will may represent society at industry related functions such as seminars and trade shows.
• University Degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent high school diploma plus experience in electronic field
• Good English knowledge
• Experience in approval standard as IEC 60730, IEC 60950, IEC 61010, IEC 61800 is considered as a preference
• Experience in functional or safety testing on electronic apparatus is a plus
Per candidarsi a questa offerta contattare:
Per essere sempre aggiornato sulle offerte di lavoro: